LilySlim Weight loss tickers


I just wrote a huge post and my computer turned off and didn't save anything =( so I will try to write it again in a smaller version!

On the 30th of each month I decided to write down my weight and measurements so I can check with the previous month to see how my weight loss is doing. I actually have some good news =)

I will also be posting a before and after picture so I can be reminded that my hard work is paying off!

Here is my weight loss and measurements loss from July 30th through August 30th:


               July 30th            Aug 30th

Neck:       12in                   11½in
Bust:        36½in                 36in
Waist:      32½in                 31½in
Belly:       40½in                40in
Hips:        44½in                43in
Thigh:      27in                   26in
Calf:         15½in                15in
Arm:         15in                   14in
Weight loss: 9 lbs.



Tomorrow is the weekly weigh in so wish me luck! 


Leave a Reply