LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Hello everyone! I still have a bad cold but it's much better than the past few days, I went in for a workout yesterday and the bad news was that I could't do much and was running out of breath ALL the time; the good news though is that I weight myself and I have lost 4 lbs!!!!!!!!!! So now my current weight is 169 and I have lost a total of 31 lbs in 3 and half months!! WOOOTT WOOOTT!!! Being sick is hard to follow the diet plan but hey I am not cheating on myself because of this stupid cold so here I am following my "yummy" diet plan. The only thing I have changed on the last 3 days while being sick is that instead of having grilled fish for dinner I am having a fish soup, which is pretty much 1 and a half fish fillet, water, tomatoes, and red pepper for taste and it's very delicious; it's also good because I am not eating as much as I should as I have lost appetite but let's take each day at a time. As far as my workout goes today I worked on ABS; most of the time I had to stop to catch my breath and felt dizzy at times so I would just stop and take it easy, but I'm still proud of myself for working out while being sick. On later posts I will be writing more about my diet and all the supplements I currently take but please don't try this diet at home, as it has been personalized for myself and I consulted with a professional nutritionist, it may or not work well for others. Have a good night =)


Leave a Reply