LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Every friday we get on that stinky scale to see if we have lost weight or if we have gained. In my case this week I lost 2 pounds which is great but I was shooting for a little more for the work I did last week but that's ok, as long as I'm losing something I will be happy =).

So this week was a little tough because I've missed the arm workouts for the last 2 weeks so when I went to do it this week it was a total fail. I felt like leaving in the middle of workout and just going straight to COLD STONE which is the BEST ice cream place EVER! but I stayed and tried my best (I know it wasn't my bestest best but I did whatever I could) I was glad that workout was over when it was over but I felt like a failure all week for being lazy and not giving my best. Sometimes it's ok to feel like that after all we are all humans dieting or not. It's ok if we have lazy days or cheat days as long as you keep your head up high and never forget what you are trying to achieve.

Even after being "lazy" this week I still lost 2 pounds which is great so next week I will try my best and keep following my diet plan to have better results. So at the end, it is ok to have off days but remember to get right back on track the next day!


2 Comments

  1. Congratulations on the weight loss, keep it going.

    http://herweightlossdiary.blogspot.com/


    ReplyDelete