LilySlim Weight loss tickers




It took me a little while to write the friday weigh in(I know it's sunday), I had so many things to get done over this weekend that I barely had time for the internet. =( 

The OK news is that I lost 1 lb last week, which is ok because I did cheat last weekend. So now I am down to 167 lbs \o/ But next week I am done playing around, every week that I cheat for one day it sets me back and it takes longer to reach my goal. So this coming week no more playing around!

I did eat Sushi on saturday night BUT I asked my trainer, and even though he didn't respond, I'm pretty sure that was a yes! =) 

Today I went hiking with a friend to burn some of the yummy sushi I had last night, and it was great being outside and we got up to the top with lots of breathtaking views. (I posted pictures here) The sun was too hot though so we weren't able to get to the top top but it was still a great walk. 

I should be getting my new diet either tonight or tomorrow, so when I do I will post it. I hope everyone is having a great labor day weekend =)







3 Comments

  1. Nice work so far. You look great! Thanks for checking out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I just added you to my blog list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fernanda! Loving your blog. Congrats on your progress!

    ReplyDelete