LilySlim Weight loss tickers


 This lasagna sure looks good but no I'm not allowed to eat it!!

So the last couple of days has been very tough! I crashed my car and I had to deal with all the stress that comes with it, and when you are going through tough things, who wants to think about dieting?? NOT ME. So last sunday I ended up eating lasagna and strawberry cake, plus some Brazilian chocolate. At the time I was eating it tasted great but afterwards I had that guilt of "shit I won't lose any weight this week" which means I am farther away from my goal.

Oh and I also forgot to mention that I ate a whole chocolate bar all by myself.

And on monday night I went to church and they had this great dinner and since I hadn't eaten my dinner I thought I'd eat just a little bit but ended up eating things that I probably shouldn't have. So I pretty much had 2 days of bad eating but you know what? I am only a human being and sometimes it's ok to fall off track but always remember to get right back on track the next day!

To me that means I probably won't lose anything this week but I will only find out for sure on friday. Hopefully next week things will get back on track and I will do my best to lose the weight! I am at 168 lbs and want to be around 140ish.. I have lost a total of 32 lbs and still have a long way to go so I need to refocus and do everything I can do reach my goal.

So here's a little of whats been going on in my life. I hope you guys have a good night =)


One Comment

  1. Sometimes it helps me to not think of this as a diet, and more as a lifestyle change. It helps me look at things in a different perspective. If I'm doing a diet..it's short term. If I"m doing life style...it's a life long thing. Keep up the good work and thank for stopping by my website! Could you add me to your blogroll? http://www.brandonsweightlossjournal.com

    ReplyDelete