LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Hello everyone, sorry I didn't write for a few days, I was working like crazy and didn't get online when I got home. Anyway today I will be sharing my new diet plan for the next two weeks. I also have new supplements that I will start taking and also today is Friday which means weight in day!

*Please don't try this diet at home as I was seen by a professional to start changing my diet.

 -Breakfast (7:30am) 
1/2 avocado blend it with soy milk 
1 table spoon of flaxseed  

 
-Snack (10/10:30AM)  
1 slice of 100% whole wheat bread with  
1 table spoon of almond butter  
1 small table spoon of sugar free jelly any flavor  
3 strawberries  

 
-LUNCH (1:30PM)
5oz of (chicken,turkey,tilapia or shrimp.) 
3/4 cup green beans , or asparagus  
3oz baked sweet potato  

 
-Snack 4pm
1/2 cup of oatmeal with soy milk or non fat 
3 strawberries or 1/2 cup blueberries  

 
-DINNER (6:30/7PM)
6 oz ground turkey or extra lean beef. 
 Spinach or lettuce salad beets,carrots.






I am actually enjoying this diet plan, but I am sooooo tired of eating CHICKEN! Since I don't like fish or turkey that much my best option is chicken breast BUT I am tired of eating it! And the best part of this diet is the afternoon snack which is the oatmeal.



I've never eaten oatmeal before starting the diet plan which was about 4 months ago and I was afraid I wasn't gonna like it but I actually LOVE IT! And for the sugar free jelly I bought the blueberry one, not because I liked it but because it was really my only option when I went grocery shopping. It kind of sucks that you don't get that many yummy option with sugar free things but oh well the blueberry jelly isn't that bad.



Here is a list of the supplements I am taking:
  • Women's vitamin
  • Fish oil with d3
  • Vitamin C
  • Pyruvate
  • Tonalin CLA



Leave a Reply