LilySlim Weight loss tickers

After a week, I'm back!!! 


I just didn't feel motivated enough to blog, and today was the weight in day and once again I have only lost 1 pound... So I have no clue what is going on, because I am following the diet strictly and am excersising 5 days a week so who knows?? I think I have hit the famous plateau. I now have 24 pounds to go which doesn't sound too bad after I already lost 36, but it's making me disappointed and discouraged. 

What if I keep losing 1 pounds per week? It's gonna take FOREVER for me to reach my goal!! ughh this sucks! 

But I'm not giving up, not just yet, I am halfway there and will continue to try my best no matter what and no matter how long it will take! I've been overweight for probably more than 15 years so what's a few months gonna do? 

Guys if you ever feel like giving up DON'T DO IT! Yes I am very disappointed because once again I am not doing so great with the scale, but I try to keep in mind that I was a size 16 and am now a size 13 and went from wearing xlarge tops to mediums \o/ so I will work extra hard the following week and hope for the best!


Leave a Reply