LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Ok this is ridiculous!! I really need to get back on track with this blog. I first started writing this blog to keep myself and others motivated and I haven't done that, so I apologize for that!!

So..... I've been discouraged as far as workouts and the diet and everything else in life!! But my trainer kinda yelled at me (nicely) for me to get back on track and to not let my demons hunt me anymore. And so I have been giving my best at the workouts, I can't say the same as far as the diet goes.

I did lose 3 lbs two weeks ago and that got me motivated again, BUT I am not following my diet plan 100%. I've been slacking off on weekends and have been eating junk food here and there, but after sunday I made another commitment to myself that I am more than halfway there and I CAN'T give up! So here I am again on the road of losing 60 lbs, 38 lbs are gone and I am down to 162 lbs. I've never never ever been this light so it is pretty exciting, so I should remind myself that it is ok to take small breaks but probably not a good idea to eat junk food for 4 meals on the weekend.

This weekend my trainer asked me to send him a before/after picture and when I saw them side by side I was shocked!!!! I look soooooo much better now physically, and feel better about myself mentally.

I did slack off again this weekend I guess because I felt great about myself. But today I have decided that it is better to just get this diet over with, so when I reach my goal I can go ahead and allow myself to have a little junk food here and there without feeling like I'm cheating myself. I do understand now that my eating lifestyle will be totally different but having a nice and healthy body comes with its consequences. And NO I will NEVER let myself be heavy again! So I gotta do what I gotta do to maintain my new body.

Here's the picture of my before and after, Well it's more like a before and during because I will continue to lose a little more weight until I reach my goal =)





2 Comments

  1. Wow! Great work! You look great! There is such a huge difference between those two pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm glad I stumbled across your blog today. I love your before and after pictures. You've really come a long way. I'm 5'10"... really tall... so the weight that you are now is actually where I'd like to be. I've gotten off track, too a few times, so I know how hard it is to re-discipline yourself. I just wish it wasn't so easy to fall back into those bad habits. Hang in there though... you're doing great!!!

    ReplyDelete