LilySlim Weight loss tickers

I am very disappointed! I only lost 1 lb. and I feel like I worked so hard this week. (I cheated on the abs workout this week but still!!!) I even started running 2 days ago, which I will be doing so 3x a week and as I get stronger I will try running every day, to make it part of my life. But it is getting harder and harder to get rid of the last pounds, and if I lose 1 lb per week for my last 25 lbs it's gonna take FOREVER!!!! But oh well, I'm not giving up yet I guess I will keep doing my thing and hopefully will reach my goal soon! 

The good news is that last time I tried running, which was about 4 months ago, I could only run 2 blocks non-stop and felt like I was having an asthma attack (no I don't have asthma, but I had a lot of trouble breathing) and NOW the first day I tried running, I ran 8 blocks non-stop, and the second time I was able to run 11 blocks non-stop, so I am very excited about that and I actually enjoyed running =) Well it's more like jogging but I still feel like I've accomplished something huge! And the breathing is not as bad but I sound like a horse when I'm running (I gotta work on my breathing and running skills) 

Another great thing that happened this week is that I finally cleaned out my closet!! Most of the clothes on the bed are too big \o/ so I will be donating them. The ones on the floor just look too worn out to be donated so I will be throwing them away. I can't wait to lose the last 25 lbs so I can go shopping for my new body =) 








5 Comments

  1. 1 lb is a very reasonable loss, great job! And, I bet it feel great to get rid of all those clothes that are too big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that - you're moving in the right direction. And I find that I'm always a little heavier on days when I run so maybe your workouts are influencing your water retention? And congrats on being able to go through your closet full of bigger clothes! I think that's a sign of success!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to lose 3 lbs per week and now to lose 1 lb for the second week on a row is a little disappointing, but I will stop beating myself over this because I am building a lot of muscle! My trainer said that muscle is heavier then fat and I do feel stronger so that made me feel a little better =)

      Delete
  3. Thnks for leaving such a great weight loss tips on my blog. That so thoughtful. I remember went to church last time and I choose to wore my old oversize shirt. My husband complaints that it's now too big for me. Then only I realize that I have lost some weight and I need some new shirts. Sometimes we can't depend on the scale to tell how good we are. Looking at the load of clothes you have to donate is really making a great sign that you've make a good progress. I am happy to know you have 25lbs to go and you'll reach your goal. I can see your weight loss ticker moving forward, an am so jealous. Don't give up.

    http://herweightlossdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete