LilySlim Weight loss tickers



You spend all those months on a diet, your precious time working out and when you finally reach your goal you realize that you look great, but what about the saggy skin??

Yesterday I was looking at the mirror after taking a shower to see the differences I see so far after I have lost about 34 lbs. I noticed that in some areas of my body like my arm, inner thighs, and my lower abdomen seems to have extra skin that should't be there?!!

Would it go away after working out for a long time or will I be a 140 lbs girl with saggy skin for the rest of my life, leaving no choice but to get plastic surgery?? I am a little freaked out thinking about these things, but one thing I'll know for sure is that I will be healthier.

I did a few researches over this topic and I learned that the skin will go back faster depending on the age of the person, and if you are also exercising as well as having a good balanced diet. I'm still freaked out by the thought of having lose skin after dreaming and working my butt off to have the perfect body.  My trainer did say that it will go back with time but I'm still freaked out..

I guess I will only be able to tell in a few more months after I reach my goal.



4 Comments

  1. I am afraid of loose skin once I have lose the weight. But maybe I'll save my worry for now until I reach my goal. I heard about plastic surgery to remove the extra skin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping I can avoid loose skin too. I'm only trying to lose ~30 lbs, so hopefully I'll be OK. I'm losing weight slowly, and weight training. I'm hoping that will help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Te vejo muito preocupada com excesso de pele, mas como te disse, vc tem pouca idade e com o passar do tempo sua pele vai voltando ao normal,e os exercicios tambem passam a ser mais trabalhados na regiao para o fortalecimento dos musculos. Nao preocupe tanto, vc esta ficando linda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've thought about this as well as (GASP) stretch marks I've seemed to accumulate. I'm still freaked out even after reading that the extra skin goes away because you never know! I could be the one outlier. :o

    ReplyDelete